HA! Good luck with that!

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery. I posted this strip on my blog ( a few years ago, and in today's comics Non Sequitur has done the same idea about an alien studying humans and their solutions to a problem that the alien's planet is also facing. Although my idea was about global warming and Non Sequitur is about the economic crisis, I have to wonder if I have been ripped off. But if so, I don't mind being ripped off by the great ones of the comics world.

Right On, Guys Gif - Right On, Guys
see more Gifs


Admiral Hestorb said...

Hey man..loved your cartoon and thanks for the visit.

Anonymous said...

What do you mean?

Antonio said...

What do you mean, What do I mean???
...What you think I mean?

Anonymous said...

Hm ,.. nice post ,... if you have some time you can look mine too

Anonymous said...

One of which topic, i think I must reverently diverge with one or two of your opinion since this is a theme I considered in my prior existence. This being said , just a minority of your arguments seem to be mistaken.

Before I go, allow me thank you for your understanding with my English as (I'm convinced you have figured this at this moment ,), English is not my main language accordingly I am utilizing Google Translate to shape out how to compose what I truly want to articulate.

Antonio said...

Okay then...your argument makes no sense!!!